Saturday 15 August 2009

Everyone seems to be doing it these days, so I thought, why not? I realise most people will be shocked, thinking I would never do that sort of thing, especially not in public, but here goes. I am starting my own blog. And why not? I have as much to say as the next person, about all sorts of things. Facebook and Twitter are ok but they don't give you much room to write what you really want to say, and on Facebook you are liable to be interrupted by someone trying to send you a Hug or poke you in the eye or ask you to do some pointless quiz or other, and I really can't be bothered with all that.

Because I am usually a quiet person (yes, I really am) people might not think I have opinions about anything. Well, I do. I have opinions about most things, but usually I keep them to myself, or more likely I can't get a word in edgeways, depending on who I'm with! So this will give me an out let to say what I really thingk on a whole host of issues. Be warned, you might not like what I say. You m ight not agree with me. You might think I'm crazy. That's too bad, because I'm going to say what I think anyway. We all need to let off steam sometimes.

I will post blogs as and when I have something to say. I can't say it will be every day, every week, or any regular time. I will just write what I have to say, when I want to say it. After all, this is MY page and I can do what I like! I will be quite surprised if more than a handful of people can be bothered to read it, anyway, but I don't mind either way. Feel free to comment if you feel so inclined. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if theirs is wrong!

So much for the introduction. Now all I have to do is figure out what I want to blog about.....

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooooooooh your own blog go you hehe, will deffo be reading it, dont you worry love Gem xx

    ReplyDelete